Aspen Lane is Hiring! October 22 2014
We are hiring a Seasonal Sales & Operations Coordinator!
You consider yourself a little bit of Type A personality, with a creative streak in you! You are meticulously organized, love to help build things from the ground up, and are an efficient list maker. Doing the same thing everyday in a job sounds awful! This will be the perfect way to see how a small business is run and help manage projects in the areas of sales support, marketing, social media, and product creation.
Responsibilities + Projects
Product Development/Prep: Assist in fulfilling custom orders and product fulfillment
Shipping/Logistics: Assist in packing and shipping orders
Customer Care: Help respond to customer emails/communications/questions
Holiday Market Sales Support: Work a 3-4 hour shift for local Denver holiday markets on the following days: Nov 14, 15, 16, 22, 23
Email: Assist in creating and maintaining email database, email content strategy, and calendar
Social Media: Assist in ideation and posting of social media content on Instagram and Facebook platforms; Manage social media contests and requests
Retailers/Wholesalers: Assist in compiling target retail and wholesale for Spring 2015 launch
The Nitty Gritty
- Part-Time, Flexible Hours, Ideally 10-20 hours per week Monday-Thursday
- Remote/Location, with 1-2 days per week at Denver office required
- Must be available for a 3-4 hour shift for local Denver holiday markets on the following days: November 14, 15, 16, 22, 23
- Must be versed in Google Docs/Drive and Dropbox, Microsoft Excel
- Must have own computer (Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/In Design) a plus!
- Commitment for November-December only, with the opportunity for the job to grow and expand in 2015